Decisions

Keeping it a secret
When i discussed with the counselor at the ID Clinic, she asked me to whom i want to tell of my sickness to...

and i answered her , at this point, no one. I told her that, i dont want to disclose it at this point because i dont want my parents' health to be affected by this news. i am taking care of the household now and i must be responsible enough to handle this on my own.

Moral Support from Family
one reader commented and asked where did i get the support to be this positive. i am positive ( for now) , and i must be. my motivation and strength will always be my family and my love one. i will not lie, there are times i broke down and cried after solat, thinking about the future of my family.

Who am i?
Before the big news, I am your average joe kind of guy . I love my family so much. i love kids and babies and i would want one of my one in the future. I am always with a smile ( this is how i view myself so bear with me guys. =p) and i love to make friends and go out and have a fun quality time. But before all this, i used to be a very unstable guy. growing up in a big family was a challenge for me. I was lost in space for a while before i snapped from my dreamland and fix myself up and learn to be a better man. But , the period when i was lost in space took a toll on my future. i became a vampire and forever will be one.

After HIV
i am still the same person. i will always be the same person. i will work hard for my future, provide a stable income for my family esp my younger siblings, and will definitely try my best to practice my religion,  becoming a good son and a good brother to all my siblings. Menyesal? yes, but i cannot be down forever. i dont need other people's sympathy. i just need your support. and a shoulder to cry on. ( haha.. lembik)

My biggest fear
my biggest fear will always be infecting the ones i love with my special vampire blood. building a family. being honest with my future with of the virus in me, and discovering whether my future wife will accept me as me together with the virus in me. " Aku dan virus aku terima nikahnya ..... dengan mas kawin tersebut " 

 Maybe many will question, why i still have the intention to be married now that i am blessed with this virus? 
If i have not found my love, it would be easy for me to shut the door of my heart and move on with my life alone. However, i am and still and always be in love. Dont worry, I will not force, trick or fool anyone into marrying me, that is for sure. I must tell my future wife that i have HIV, will you still marry me? Soon, i will tell you guys, the outcome of this relationship. Very soon. 

 i am the new vampire in town.




Comments

Popular Posts