Clinic Day

Today i went to the ID Clinic to take some blood samples for check ups.

I was nervous at first, as i always be around needles and syringes. Guess i will become used to it after some time. hehe


total of 3 guys were waiting together with me. They were called by their numbers and not names. However, the nurse forgot my number so she called me by my name. ( defeat the purpose of giving me my number eh? hehe) but its ok. i dont mind. they are nice people doing noble jobs with the correct attitude.


the nurse who took my blood samples knew i was nervous so she chatted with me for a while. she explained the importance of a routine blood check up. ( she also have a nice soothing voice =) )

Alhamdulillah. My first blood test went well.


No talk of my history, how i got this virus, or anything else. Thank you. =)


i feel much better now. i wish i can share this with someone. maybe one day i can, but not today.

keep the emails coming. helmiabu90@gmail.com

Mr Vampire

Comments

  1. Anak jantan kena berani. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha berani bro. cuma hati ni dub dab dubsteb bila nak amik darah. haha.

      nasib baik nurse semua pompuan. =p

      Delete
  2. Where have you been Mr. Vampire? Hope you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u mr fahmy. My bloodtest result is in 2 weeks time. Right now im just praying hoping that everything will be ok.

    And im going to tell my other half abt my condition next week. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Insya allah. Everything will be okay. Are you going to tell your mom about your condition? I am nervous too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bro. she's too old for this. Saya akan jaga dia selagi termampu. I hope saya akan sihat sampai 20 tahun lagi.

      Delete
  6. Helmi, dun worry Allah will grant you with long life....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts