Mulanya di sini

Hey, just got back from my appointment at the ID Clinic.

I am punctual as usual. But my turn was only called after 1.5hours of waiting. No hurry there. My guardian angel was with me all the way, thanks to our smartphones.  =)

As the result of my renal profile and my liver function were ok, the Doc sees no problem for me to start my meds today... today, yes, tonight.

He gave me the option whether i want to start it after Ramadhan or now. I said, just start now, as my CD4 is quite low.

Please avoid clubs and bars, because sometimes during raids, my urine test will cm out positive for drugs.  Ok. no problem there. hehe

Then i went to see the pharmacist. to have the talk on " the importance of taking your pills on time. "

Ok. after the talk by the pharmacist, i went to get my meds.

a funny thing happened. the Pharmacist at the counter repeatedly asked me whether im taking the pills for other people. and i repeatedly said to her that yes, i am that person. i have hiv. ( arghhhh).

Ok. thats that. maybe next time i shouldve dressed more 'HIV'ly whatever that supposed to mean. ( sekali google kuar muka sendiri. hehe)


Its ok. starting from tonite. im grounded after 10pm. Thank you.

Feelings

i have mix feelings about this. i dont really know how to react. this is real.

everyone knows the side effects. google it. i got Stocrin and Tenvir Em.

i really hope i can get along with this meds. because i want this combination that can be taken once a day. so that my daily routine will not be affected.

Afraid? yes i am afraid.Nervous? Definitely. But i think i can manage. Two pills per night? i can do it. no sweat. Inshaallah.

Future. 
The pharmacist reminded me that this is for a lifetime. ok. i got it. i will eat these pills every night for the rest of my life. Hurrah...


P/s:
Actually im not bothered about gettting the pills in, or the side effects of the pills, i am always more concern on how everyone around me will react to my change of routine. no more late night dinner, no more hanging out with my friends.

apa alasan aku nak bagi tak dapat nak bawak family gi dinner macam selalu ni weyh. Jimat duit nak kawin/ hahah. okbye. gelakkan diri sendiri.


Comments

  1. Tajuk tu mcm lirik lagu kump freedom. .nyanyian seha. You are very positive indeed. How was your first experience taking haart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni nak cite ni jap. heehhe. yup. memang lagu tu best. hehe. sedih pun ada jugak.
    di hadapan ini, ada sinar, menuju kejauhan,....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts