1st Week of HAART

Today will be my one week anniversary of starting my HAART regime. The first week of the entire life. ( still thinking of how to celebrate it.... duh. )

 My summary for one week is , ok. i did not suffer any major side effect of HAART during my first week. Just minor instances of being light headed for a few moments only, i made it a habit of drinking lots and lots of H2O ( WATER LAAA) . ehehe


Other than that, nothing else. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for making my first week of HAART tolerable. Next week is my blood check and blood review to review the effect of HAART on my liver and kidney. For cd4s and VL,i think that would take at least 5 months i think.

Lets hope everything is alright. Inshaallah...

p/s: one of my side effects is i always overslept nowadays. sometimes whenever i lie down, i would instantly snooze.... hehe ok. thats just me, even before my HAART. hehehe.

btw, i named my HAART pills, KISS. so when its time to eat it, its time for two KISSES. =)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts