Starting HAART

This month ill be starting my HAART regime...

Facts

As my CD4 level is already low, i need to start it as soon as possible. HAART have some side effects and complications but i know it is proven to suppress the virus and increase the CD4 counts.

Currently, im in my pill training regime. Every night at 10, ill be taking 4 types of pills. 1. Vitamin C (pill training) 2. Vitamin B complex ( Pill training) 3. Isoniazid ( for TB) 4. Pyridoxine ( to reduce the effects of Isoniazid)


So far so good. Always on time ( Ashanti) .

Thank you to my guardian angel who act like a living alarm for me. hehe. thanks.


My experience 


I found it hard to take my meds at 10pm not because too busy, but i found it that most of the time, especially weekends, at 10pm, im still either hanging out with my friends, or my family.

There are also pre conditions to take the TB pills as you must eat 2 hours bfore taking the pills. Meaning to say, i must done with my dinner at 8pm.

Usually, when im on my diet previously, i ate my dinner before 7pm. however, there are instances of attending formal dinners where they only start dinner at 7.45 for the first course, and it ends around 930  to 10pm. bugger.

So, i made a decision to not hang out at night or be selective of events to show up to ( macam retis kan).


My feelings.

Nervous beb. Ko baca segala gala macam mak nenek dalam internet ni ttg side effects HAART ni. tapi aku macam dah tepu pun ada gak. baca banyak sangat demotivates me. Too much info of negative things about HAART demotivates me. That is why, now i only read good stuff. Positive infos. It is good to do ur research but stop if it scares you.


I am anxious to start HAART. and i really want to know how it will affect my daily life. Once i know , then i can improvise and make it better to suit my daily activities. For now, i would like to live my life, stress free, healthily and productively.

Spiritually

Now i think im a better person. Instead of being angry at the world, now i understand it better. It is not me against the whole world. It is me working hard for a better living, and becoming a better muslim. Amin.

p/s: going to start running soon. need to buy sport shoes. =)

semoga Tuhan mengampunkan dosaku. Amin.





Comments

  1. Insya allah you will be alright..you will be OK. Any drugs that we take will definitely have some side effects on our body. I pray to Allah that your body will be tolerated and adjusted well to the drugs that you will take.

    I am so proud of you because you are such a strong and positive person indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u my dear friend. Now pilll training mcm ok je. =)

      I must be positive! Thank u for ur kind words. SUch a relief hearing from u again.

      Delete
    2. Alhamdulillah. Great to hear that mr. Vampire. :)

      Delete
  2. ko mmg positive bro. aku tabik..aku ni penakut..aku cuak ar nak pegi check up..aku diagnose hiv ni bulan 3 aritu..sampai skrg aku xpegi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kene pegi bbro.mesti tahu tahap kita. Nak xnak kene jugak g clinic. So jgn bila dh teruk br nak g. Time masih sihat ni kita usaha !

      Delete
  3. Jangan lupa bermula dengan bismillah apabila mengambil ubat. Kerana hanya Allah yang dapat memberikan kesan yang positif daripada ubat2 tersebut. :D Keep on going, have faith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inshaallah. Bermula dgn bismilah dan selawat, baru makan. Pastu minum byk air. Thank u for ur kind words.

      Delete
  4. Good!
    Salute!
    Mmg jgn baca info mlalut2 tu. Kdg2 yg tulis tu bukan tau apa2 pun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts