HAART DAY 2

I spend the entire day 1 thinking of what went wrong. why i didnt feel any side effects. Upon reading. i discovered that side effects only occurs in 50% of the patients.

So maybe  i am the lucky few taht did not feel any side effects.

Last night was the same. I went to bed one hour after taking my meds. And i woke up twice to pee.

Maybe i did feel the drowsiness or maybe i was just too sleepy to bother about it. I went straight to sleep. and i overslept again.

hehe.

So my 2nd night taking my meds was ok.

P/S:  btw im having constant ringing in my ears and my head feels really heavy today. thats all. nothing much though. Till then. sayonara.


aku rasa aku teringin nak gi jepun.

pps: pesanan kepada semua di luar sana, tidak perlu takut atau gusar. makan ubat ni, xde rasa sangat lah. mcm makan panadol je.but be on time ok? ( padahal baru 2 kali makan ubat. haha)


Comments

Popular Posts