The Call

Today i received a phone call from the Kementerian Kesihatan.


Yes, once registered, a health officer will be assigned to monitor and keep track on our lives. My heart actually sank and dubsteb dubsted upon hearing that he is from the Ministry. So, this health officer sounded like a nice and friendly guy.

He wanted to meet me to get to know more about me and the virus in me.

How i feel now?

of course i am feeling a little bit nervous. this will be the first time i talk to someone outside the ID clinic about this. So I set the chatting session on Saturday.  This Saturday/

What my brain tells me..

From this point onwards, i should be professional when dealing with my sickness. i have my emotions, yes, i am scared and nervous and etc. But i must be rational. We cannot think with only our heart, our fears. We must think with our brain.

I am going to meet him, over lunch, and going to deal with this reasonably. He is just doing his job and i will do my social responsibility as well. Thats the least that i can do.
 


BUT

I am still scared, nervous and etc.  keje dah abis. Jom balik rumah.



Comments

  1. Eh..seriously I dont understand why they have to call you and initiated for meeting and all. This is none of their business really. I am not quite sure whether you really need to meet that guy or not. I think better you cancel it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau xder register boleh ker kementrian kesihatan call? Selalunyer kalau dah daftar kementrian kesihatan yg call ker atau klinik kesihatan?

      Delete
    2. Usually after test, doctor akan hantar nama ke KKM. Standard procedure.

      Delete
  2. I need to see him. or else, they will look for me at my home, or work place bro...

    This is standard procedure. ( i checked with the ministry and the clinic.)

    katanya utk langkah pencegahan.... i am a vampire kan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buat jer as what they want. Sop right but what's is the result from this meeting? Can they reduce hiv? Can they help them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu la Mak Wardah. I think diorang just nak statistics. saya beri kerjasama je. selagi tak over sangat. alhamdulillah, interview tadi ok.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts