Nervous

If i keep on worrying what my blood test result will be, i will be missing what is infront of my eyes. Life.

I must live my life now.

I made a few major decisions these past few days but im thankful that i have someone to support me now.

but now that im thinking about it, i am nervous. what will my cd4 be? do i have to start on the medication straight away? or am i still healthy that i can continue living my life without medication under the supervision of the clinic? I dont know.

I still took my daily supplements to boost my imunity level. For nw, i took, Translife, Fish Oil, Garlic Plus, and also Habatussauda.

Now i enjoy performing my daily prayer. Alhamdulillah, this virus made me a better man spiritually. I am always thankful to Allah that i  am able to live my life steadily and up to this level.

I love everyone around me esp that special someone.


This is a challenge for us.Thank you for being by my side.


Till next week, adios.

Comments

Popular Posts