Results

Tibalah hari yang dinanti nanti..


Ok. i arrived a little bit early today. and damn, that place is packed, fullhouse, crowded, etc.

I can see a parent with her two children, an old lady with his daughter and son, 2 young women, and a young lady together with a man ( whom later i found out were siblings.)


Firstly i met the pharmacist. a young chinese lady. She explained everything about the meds to take and the importance of taking it on time.


Next the doctor's consultation. My cd4 is quite low. 274. So he suggested that i start on HAART as soon as i finish the pil training.

He also suggested the TB treatment as a prevention to the thing itself.


Next, i went to see the pharmacist again. and she explained to me the about the pill training and again the importance of taking my meds on time.


Then i went to the pharmacy to collect the prescribed meds for FREE. Alhamdulillah i live in Malaysia.


MY FEELINGS.

At first, i thought im ready and well prepared for my results.

However, the minute i walked into the Clinic, and i see a lot of people, i felt out of place. im trying my best to look cool or to look like it didnt get to me, but it did.


I was a little bit nervous. but nervous is ok. it means i am concern of my situation , and i will do my best to get better.


Signing out. Im supposed to take my meds starting tonight. Wish me luck.


p/s: i have a guardian angel looking over me, and will be reminding me to take my meds. Thank you to you Angel.

Comments

  1. its ok, be strong, i can company you next time.. we both SAME .. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. jom pegi check up sama. hee

      Delete
    2. Akusahpositif, boleh mnx email, helmihusaini79@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Why you hardly updates ur blog now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. a little bit busy sampai xdapat line internet. huhu.

    p/s: i thought i lost you as a reader. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really thought that I am you friend but you just regard me as your reader. Poor me...:) that is alright.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts