The Last Day of Ramadhan

A month we spend in this holy month, it gave me the time to reflect on myself spiritually.

How can i be so carefree all thse years.. i was so involved in the worldly things that i loss my real connection with Allah.

I was so carefree that i have used much of my past Ramadhan for eating fest. Tht i failed to understand the true meaning of life and ramadhan.

Now with this gift, i feel more connected with the people around me. I feel so much loved eve from the ones that i rarely think about. I value each and every act of kindness because that is the true meaning of life.

alhamdulillah now i feel so content. That my relationship with everyone, my relationship with my creator and my relationship with myself, i can say that i took care of it whole heartedly. Alhamdulillah.

Thank u Allah for this 2nd chance to look at life differently. Beautifully. 

selamat hari raya to all. Eid Mubarak. 


Comments

Popular Posts