A week into Ramadhan

A week into Ramadhan, the holy month. i feel so content to still be able to fast during this fasting month.

Next Blood Test
My next blood test will be during this month of Ramadhan. This is to monitor my cholesterol level caused a concern to my pharmacist and my doctor. they wanted to see if my cholesterol level was actually due to my HAART regime or is it because of something else.

My Concern
My concern is on my water intake. since its the fasting month, i have not felt dehydrated or anything. Its just that im a little bit worried that i did not drink enough plain water to help my kidney process all the meds and drugs in me. Other than that, im super. =)

Life
Life is great. Cant complaint much. I just need your ideas on how i can achieve my financial freedom. Hehe any great business ideas? 

Comments

  1. Don wory bro.. iallah fasting will make u more healthier... all is well :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. heeh. teengah fikir nak berbuka apa ni. haha

      Delete
    2. Alhamdulillah. You're my hero really.

      Delete
    3. Diam jer.

      Delete
    4. diam ler. hehe. nak update la ni. jap eh. hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts