My result after few months of HAART

After two months of HAART, my result came back ok. i can continue with this regime and my next appt will be to check my cd4 level. that will be in two months time.


Feelings.
I am everyday thankful that i have my biggest support system with me all the way. Whenever i am down. she will always brighten up the day. She will remind me to eat my meds everynight ( According to her, its her obligation. According to me, im big enough to be independent in taking my meds. haha. we will meet halfway with this. I will report back to her everytime i have taken my meds. *** INSERT ROMANTIC LOVE SONGS HERE***  hehehe. =)


I am always worried about everything now. But dont look at things only from one point of view. There is always a reason behind every occurrence. It happens for a reason. Relax and enjoy life. But everything must be balance. Spiritually and Emotionally. My worries makes me strive for something more. I work twice as hard now and i hope i will continue to strive to be a better man. Just focus on making our life better each and everyday. This is so small as compared to the suffering and the pain that all Palestinians go thru everyday. There is always something to be thankful for. Inshaallah.


p/s: so sleepy right now..... hehehe. i wish i can just go back and go to bed.
 keep praying for Palestians safety guys. And God bless all.

Comments

  1. Alhamdulillah. Great to know that your body well tolerated with the meds that you take. Your positive attitude will inspire other people to get through this test really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for ur kind words.... =) i think writing is a therapy. ..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts