Sometimes i wonder, anyone read my blog?

i write not to inspire or anything.

i write because i want to tell people im okay. living in the dark with this virus sometimes get to me. i feel depressed that i need to let it out.

im ok. i smile a lot lately. but i also got depressed very easily. i dont know if this is because of this medication.

ive been taking the meds more than one month everyday... i want to be better so i must take the meds religiously.. but somehow deep inside, i feel that everytime i took the meds, i am reminding myself tht i have this virus....

but i must take it with a positive mind right?

p/s: sometimes i wonder to myself.. anyone reading this? i hope i help u guys out there to fight the stigma that hiv is nothing. i have hiv . hug me. unless i bite like suarez. dont hug me. dangerous woooooooooooooo haha...

Comments

  1. dear abu, please do not think people do not read your posts.
    i found it very helpful to cope with my recent diagnosis(less than 1 month)... mula2 dpt tahu, i was scrambling for direction.. termenung etc (which still happens a bit now & then) but alhamdulillah...dgn ada nya blogs yg alive mcm ni alhamdulillah bagi semangat... keep up and lets fight this little creature of Allah together....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are u coping? Im sorry if there is no new updates, busy with fasting and also no new appts. Just eating meds everyday. Lets fight it together ! =)

      Delete
    2. Im not yet on meds...cos dr said i had some fungal n salmonella infection so had to wait that one to clear first..insyaAllah 14 july ni akan ke ID clinic HSB utk get my first batch of ubat...pray all goes well for me pls...

      Delete
    3. Ok. Dont worry k? Ubat kene makan on time. Inshaallah. Ull get better and get up stronger and wiser than before. =)

      Delete
    4. Ye betul. Same goes to me

      Delete
  2. Im ur silent reader... keep updating bro i always wait for ur new entry.. u hv a talent to write a story and for sure i am one of ur loyal reader... btw happy fasting :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for the compliment. I will definitely write and update more. Fasting month hit the soft spot in me. An eye opener of whats the meaning of ramadhan as a true muslim. =)

      Delete
    2. Im glad to heard it... i hope this ramadhan will make u more stronger, healtier, and always be posstive as usual.. n please keep updating ur fasting experience i am excited to read it :-D

      Delete
    3. Me too. Somehow it changed me. =) ramadhan kareem dear friend

      Delete
  3. I read your blog...keep writing..you are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep writing. This can be a good reference for others jugak like me. I have jut started temvir em and stocrin a week ago (makan pukul 11). Baru je happy boleh manage the drowsiness, siap boleh masuk marathon lagi, then another side effect occurs: rashes. As I'm writing ni baru hari kedua and I've informed the doc. Staying put dulu. Hopefully this is something I can go through. I don't mind much the side effects because let's face it, it can't ve perfect Kan. Cuma malu sikit bila coworker yg point out "weh apasal ko merah ni" and I myself tak rasa gatal or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts