ramadhan kareem

Wow. The fasting month is here! And during the last appointment,  ive consulted my pharmacist ( whoaa, so lucky to be monitored closely by a team of professionals at the ID clinic) and she said that it is okay for me to fast. However, must remember to drink lots of water at night ! Alorgh, this is the part  that I need more reminders. Drink lots of water.  Drink lots of water. The fasting is ok. I am happy tht I still can fast everyday. And the foods selection are always delicious. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. . P/s:  I knw my stories were not all flowery or beautiful like felixia yap or anything, but with this virus, I have rediscovered myself. I have rediscovered my beautiful religion. =) 

Comments

  1. Alhamdulilah u still can fasting.. i read others blog some of them cant fasting just bcoz they need to take 2 times of pills everyday.. stay healty bro and remember drink a lot of water hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alhamdulillah. im very glad too that i can still fast. yup. some take pills twice per day so they cant fast, but i know deep inside, everyone wants to observe the fasting month religiously. i pray that one day they can fast just like the rest of us. thank you for the kind words my friend. =)

      Delete
  2. Mr abu ni di kl ke. Ada emel tak yg saya boleh hubungi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. salam. hubungi saya di helmiabu90@gmail.com . cuma jgn ajak lunch plak . haha.

      Delete
  3. How are you Mr. Vampire?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im doing fine thank you . i hope the meds work wonders coz im feeling super fine. =) no major side effects for me.

      Delete
  4. Kisah anda tetap indah. Setiap orang mempunyai kisahnya dengan DIA (baca: Allah) yang tersendiri. Semoga kekal sihat dan terusan positif (mentally). Updatelah selalu. Walaupun bukan ttg AIDS/HIV. Boleh bt untuk baca dikala keje tak banyak o keje banyak tapi malas nk bt. Hahaha... selamat berpuasa & selamat hari raya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah. Hehe. Mcm baca novel ke? Selamat hari raya. Sentiasa cuba positifkan diri ni. Walaupun langit tak selalunya cerah , tetapi hujan tetap rahmat yg memberi rezeki. Tanpa hujan, kita xkan menghargai apa yg kita ada skarang ini... ( sgt berpuitis plak.. hehe. ) terima kasih atas komen anda. Sgt bermakna utk saya. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts