Review Blood Test

After 2 weeks on HAART medication, there are no side effects to my kidney and my liver. Alhamdulillah.

Feelings
although this is a good news, it is still too early to tell the effects of these medication towards the HIV viruses in my body.

But thats just biology. cant do anything about that but just follow the HAART regime religiously and the result will be tested in few months time.

I am adjusting well to this medication. after two weeks, i never missed any of my pills and i took it on time all the time. I am still researching and reading on anything related to this.  Positive things of course. there are so many misconception on HIV out there, and everyday there will always be news or reading materials that are new to me.

Let us together fight the stigma and discrimination. I am not saying that just because i have it, i am saying that after i realise that even i back then was wrong in so many ways on this.

Coincidentally, i read one post in 9gag this morning, on AIDS. and yesterday, one of my friend joked about one of the ways to shoo away unwanted female attention is by telling the girl that you have HIV....

its okay. they are just ignorant. im sure that if they know that i have HIV, they wouldn't joke about that so openly in front of me like that. Dear friend, ure forgiven. hehe.


Next appointment in two weeks time. See ya later guys.

Comments

Popular Posts