A simple gesture

I have been receiving a lot of emails lately. From both genders, from around the world, asking questions or simply just telling me that my blog actually means a lot to them or gave them hope of some sort in coping with the similar situations. 

Thank you so much. When i write (type) my blog,i usually think of it as talking to myself, or the voice inside my head, but now, i realise that i was actually talking to all of you, my readers out there. I am not a writer, and i know that i am not writing a fairy tale story, but i wrote what is in my heart. For my own conscience . as a reminder to myself what ive gone through and for me not to forget how low i felt when it all started. It is a good therapy for me. Because i think that although as much as i want to forget that i have this virus inside of me, it is good to be reminded of it, so that we will not go astray ( bukan tempat letak abu rokok ye kawan kawan). 



Inshaallah. A message to all my readers, thank you. =)

Comments

Popular Posts