Life is sweet...

Life is sweet.
Terbaca edisi Roti Kaya on Besar dugaan beristeri 4 , kata Salleh Yakup. 
Sedangkan beristeri sorang pun penuh pancarobanya. tetapi overall penuh dengan kemanisan seperti manisnya epal. =p


So yesterday, after stalling to picked up my meds from the  pharmacy for few weeks ( due enough supply of HAART for an extra month that my doc prescribed me, I have been procrastinating my trips to the Hosp ), i went to collect my meds yesterday. The same feeling, the same situation. just doing my usual routine of collecting my meds like i did every month. But now, instead of giving my supply monthly, the pharmacy prescribed me with two months of meds. Alhamdulillah, no need for me to skip work next month just to collect my pills. Life is great. 


We decided to wait a little before we try our luck on conceiving since last month,i did not get my VL readings plus a lot of things happening in our life at the moment, but Inshaallah, we will try to conceive as soon as we can. 



But overall, life is sweet.





Comments

  1. I miss yoouuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Cant believe that someone actually miss my presence in this blog. =)

      Delete
  2. All the best...looking forward to read about you and wife having babies.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you there. Its nice to know that someone read my blog and it is so nice of you to looking forward to my future babies stories. =) dont worry, we will keep trying! =)

      Delete
  3. Why dont u opt for Ubat melalui pos, save time, no need line up, no nid cari parking, no nid waste 1 whole day just to take medicine. For RM 5, its really worth it,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess my research wasn't thorough enough. Need to check this one out! Thanks!

      Delete
    2. yup, once the doc prescribed the meds for you, go to pharmacy take your first dosage and at the same time ask for the ubat melalui pos (UMP) form. Fill it in, then pass when taking your meds and they will start sending your medicine every 2 months until your next doctor appointment. You have to fill in the form again everytime you visit the doctor (in my case is every 6 months fill once) :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts