Its been years, Im back.Mr Vampire

Its been years since my last post...I miss writing in this blog, miss pouring my heart out in this blog... 

It used to be just the spot for me to pour my worries, and get comforted when i received comments from others, that may have benefited from my stories, and maybe just like reading my stories. 

Life is ok lately. Juggling between families, friends, and work, is quite tough. As i am a working professionals, i rarely had the time to even attend my annual appointment with the GP but we must find time for our health, keep up to date with the latest medicines, and maybe one day, when walking into the clinic, we will be given the update that there is a cure for this virus after all right? ( keep on praying for miracles, but until then, keep on taking our meds as usual). 

Few days back, i was chatting and having my conversations with my beloved mother, and somehow the topic escalate to the latest worries in the world, #coronavirus. My mum is the typical malay lady, in her 70s who read too much facebook articles, and will just forward almost anything in her whatsapp group. So, she is quite "up to date" , not. 

And somehow, the she said something like:

" The situation is so scary lately. I read somewhere that maybe this virus is like AIDS, you know, when you cant touch them, or even be near them... Oh, whatever happens in this world is so worrying lately.... "



"i was speechless.... and it still affect me until today... "

i mean, well, as much as i really really want to tell her off, she is still a very old lady in her 70s, and if im lucky, i will still have ten more good years with her. So, maybe i should not be worried about what she think and just brush it off? Of course, i am one of those people that doesnt have the benefit of telling my parents that i have #hiv and i plan to keep it from them until the day that they or i die...

one day... one fine day.... maybe that will change. 


Vampire. 


translation: you need to pull your shit together....

p/s: its snowing today... cheers...xx

Comments

Popular Posts