Friends

I just found out from my friends that at one time,they suspected that i had a problem, 

But they dont dare to ask. 

Thats when i realised, that everyone have this amazing intuition, ( bukan naluri keperempuanan macam gf dari neraka itu ye: by the way, Sakinah, memang terbaik cerita tu.. lakonan memang membuatkan aku nak pijak pijak je GF macam tu....) , that we can detect or sense that our friends are indeed having problems. etc. 

If they did asked when i am at my lowest low, i wouldve broke down and maybe tell them... 

But, now, im strong and ever so positive, i think ill just keep it to myself. I dont need their sympathy, but i do need their friendship. Always. 

But a good support system is important. I thank my wife for always with me when i went to collect my meds etc... ( padahal sebab nak gi dating pastuh. haha) 

If you are in an open status, good for you. But if you decide to keep it a secret, also, good for you. Whatever works for you, it is your status. I dont see any people with diabetes or kurap, pergi bagitau satu dunia kan? Because, in the end, its your secret to keep. 

Semoga kita di dalam lindungan Nya. 

Amin. 

Comments

Popular Posts