August updates

Assalamualaikum dear followers ( konon kan ada followers.) 

Life has been great. Been busy with work lately, since my work consumes most of my time, it is very difficult for me to update that frequently now. but, Alhamdulilllah, I have never been better. =) 

There are no blood check session or that sort for the time being so thats going great for me too. hehe

My appointments are not due until next month. To check my cd4 level and my VL. 

I read a lot nowadays. I just love the tranquility and peace that comes with reading. That used to be my number one hobby when i was growing  up. 

My meds
For the time being, im still taking a total of 7 pills per day. 5 in the morning and 2 at night. And i havent missed any of my meds.2 more months and it will be down to two pills. Hurrah*. ( altho for the rest of my life, but still, hurrahhhhhh *hipster spelling detected. read hurrayyyyy hehe*)  I guess its a matter of discipline and the fact that i always have my medicine case with me wherever i went. Alhamdulillah, no side effects of taking these meds. Just ( still) the fact that i have to drink a lot of plain water to wash it all down. hehe. 

My health 
My health is also great. I rarely have  major headaches anymore. Stomach aches rarely. And i dont depend anymore on paracetamol ( read Actifast) anymore. Alhamdulillah. When i was studying, i used to have these headaches that was really painful. i guess the fact that im taking care of myself more now ; ie my exercise and my diet. i think i look better now too. hehe. 

My feelings 
Im feeling great. I am blessed and i am always grateful to have so many blessings in my life. 

p/s: still cant grow a beard. damn. haha. just kidding. 

p/s: ok. im serious. anyone have any tips on how to grow a beard. do you believe that products featured in the facebook? i would like to give it a try but when i think back, i guess if that really works, then my uncle should try it first as they are all losing a lot of hair ( read : bald) . haha.

Comments

  1. Knp nak beard? Alhamdulillah kesihatan awak ditahap yg terbaik. Bila nak kahwin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janggut kan sunnah. Hehe. Kawin xlama lagi. Mohon doakan yg terbaik utk kami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye ke? Jemput pembaca blog awak tak? Insya allah saya akn doakan yg terbaik utk awak berdua.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts